Live in the new urban symbol in the heart of Skopje
In the attractive Adora Flatiron Skopje complex there is only one (1) apartment of 72 m² left for sale, plus a large terrace of 105 m².
The super modern comfortable apartment is located in entrance 2, no. 1, on the first floor, facing southeast with a view towards the municipality of Kisela Voda-Skopje. The apartment has two bedrooms, a comfortable living room with a kitchen and a dining room, 1 bathroom, 1 guest toilet and a spacious terrace of 105 m².
The last available flat in the Macedonian Flatiron offers excellent conditions for modern, comfortable, safe, healthy and economical housing in a new facility built in 2017, with a completely new concept, carefully designed interior, applying the latest standards and trends in architecture and housing on a global level.
The Adora Flatiron Complex, the new recognizable symbol in the heart of Skopje, just 900 meters or 7 minutes on foot from the center of the Macedonian metropolis, offers tenants the ideal conditions for easy and quality everyday life. In the immediate vicinity there are several important institutions of the capital, with well-developed infrastructure and traffic links, private parking spaces for cars and bicycles, 24-hour doorman service, eco-friendly sound protection and serene homes with guaranteed privacy in the central core of the city.
The grand residential-commercial complex Adora Flatiron is situated in one of the most attractive locations in the central area of Skopje, 900 metres or 7-minute walking distance from the main square in the Macedonian metropolis. The building is located at Blvd. Boris Trajkovski No. 1, in the region Stara Rampa, at the border between the municipality of Centar and Kisela Voda.
In its vicinity there are several important institutions: the Republic’s Assembly, the City Shopping Center (GTC), the park Zhena Borec, the Green market, the General City Hospital, the Olympic swimming pool, the secondary schools V. A. Dren and R. J. Korchagin, the elementary schools Dimitar Miladinov and 11 Oktomvri, kindergartens, the Economic Institute, University American College and the University Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Seavus, Tutunski Kombinat, the administration building of the municipality of Kisela Voda, the National Bank, the shopping centers Vero and Ramstore, the international bus and railroad station, the Macedonian Post, the MoI Polyclinic, several banks and other facilities.
Adora Flatiron has only one (1) available apartment No. 1, entrance 2, of 72 m² and a large wide balcony of 105 m².
The building is in a busy area with developed infrastructure and main streets, easily accessible by walking, with a vehicle, taxi, or public transport. It has its own parking lot, so the tenants are free of worries and stress when parking. The tenants can easily reach all the comforts of the modern urban lifestyle and can function easily in the central zone of the capital city.
HIGH QUALITY – STABILITY – COMFORT BASED ON THE LATEST STANDARDS
•Superb statics and aseismic stability, confirmed with an artificial earthquake
•Reinforced-concrete slab of 155 cm, 40-60 % iron, reinforcement and concrete above the designed
•Energy efficiency A-class – verified with a certificate
Organic facade from the well-known brand STO, vapour-permeable, water-resistant
•REHAU GENEO FIPRO windows with metal-free PVC profiles (six-chambers, with three-layer glass package, one four-season glass and excellent insulation)
•Photovoltaic solar systems with renewable energy sources, for joint lighting, without electricity bills, verified with an energetic certificate
•Sound insulation up to 53 db, 80 % above the Macedonian standards, acoustic comfort for peaceful housing, verified with the first certificate of Rigips (Saint Gobain)
•Safe, express, soundless, modern elevators from the world brand KONE
•Firefighting sprinkler system for detection and automatic fire extinguishing
•Floors of two-layer oak parquet from the brand TAPA
•Wall and floor ceramics from the Spanish brand ROCA
•Bathroom equipment from the renowned brand KOLPA SAN
•Sanitary equipment (faucets and toilet units) for baths from the brand GROHE
THE NEW YORK SPIRIT IN SKOPJE WITH STYLE – 21 CENTURY DESIGN AND TRENDS
• The construction began on 31st July 2015, and the official opening was on 26th December 2017
• 60 meters high, with an exclusive business center on the ground floor and the first floor and 16 floors with modern, functional and comfortable homes and luxurious penthouse apartments
• Remarkable building with recognizable architecture, a new urban symbol in the core of Skopje, with a refined style and design of the interior for pleasant housing
• Three separate entrances for the residential unit with 6 express, soundless elevators and a layout of 6 apartments per floor in 1 entrance, for human housing with peace and privacy
• A-class, ultra-modern business center with a separate entrance, entry reception desk and elevator
• Carefully planned décor of the foyer and the joint premises, with natural materials, art pieces, exotic plants and ambient lighting
• Central internal yard – atrium with a glass roof, plenty of natural sunlight and fresh air in the entire facility and the homes
• Balconies with romantic fences of wrought iron offering maximal privacy
• Wide halls, ambient lighted corridors that lead to the apartments
• The best open panoramic view of Skopje, towards the center of the capital, the slopes of mountains Vodno, Shar Planina, Skopska Crna Gora, the river Vardar and the entire city
• The building has private parking lots on 3 underground levels and the ground floor for the owners of the apartments and the business premises
• The complex has a doorman service with a reception desk, with 24-hour availability to the owners of the homes and the business premises, as well as for the guests
• The building has received the prestige international award THE BIZZ 2016 in Monte Carlo, Monaco by the World Business Confederation, for exclusive innovation in style and quality of housing.
• The building has also received the highest national award in 2017 from the Ministry of Economy for fighting against the ecologic and sound pollution with the project “Energy homes with natural sunlight, organic façade, without noise, for healthy housing” within the long-term strategy “With eco-homes, for 17 years, we have been building green cities in Macedonia".
Location: Blvd. Boris Trajkovski No. 1, Kisela Voda, Skopje
Available 1 apartment with 72 m² + balcony 105 m²
Own underground 3-level parking lots
With title deed